Google Maps Engine provides a means to store geographic data and to layer that data on top of the Google base map. The data can consist of vector and/or raster (imagery) files.
The API provides full functionality for uploading the data into Google Maps Engine, for processing and maintaining the data, and for associating the data with the Google Maps Engine components that interact with the Google map.
Follow the getting-started guide to manage your Google Maps Engine data through the API.
- Client Libraries
- Use our language-specific client libraries for Java, Python and Node.js.
- Stack Overflow
- View questions tagged Google Maps Engine.
- Fork tools and samples to get you started.
- Get updates and news from the blog.
- Maps API
- Put maps in your apps.
- Join the discussion for product updates and Q&A.
- Google for Work
- Visit the Google for Work website, and get the latest news at Google for Work Connect.