To ensure a consistent experience for consumers, merchants, and partners using Reserve with Google, Things-to-do inventory must adhere to the appropriate guidelines. Failure to adhere to these policies will lead to suspension of your integration.
This page includes guidelines for the following activity types:
Admissions or attractions tickets
- All tickets must be authorized by the merchant or point of interest with which they are associated. This means partners must have an agreement (written or otherwise) with the point of interest that allows them to distribute tickets.
- If the service location is publicly-accessible or admission is free, the service is not allowed to be linked to the point of interest.
- You may include tickets for a premium experience, if and only if base
admission tickets for that same point of interest are also included in your feed.
- Otherwise, please optionally share these premium tickets without a matched location via the multi-location services documentation, and Google may add them to the point of interest when a base admission option is also available.
- Partners should only associate services with the service provider in the licensed data feeds (e.g. For admission tickets, the service provider would be the attraction; Walt Disney World Resort and not Robert’s Tours).
Tours or activities providers
- Partners should only associate services with the service provider in the licensed data feeds (e.g. For a tour operator, this means the ‘merchant’ is the tour operator; you can only attach Robert’s Tours to Robert’s Tours and not to Central Park)
- Google may add these services to other points of interest based on relevancy
(e.g. Does the service visit this point of interest?).
- Please reference our multi-location services documentation to optionally provide Google with additional information on what other points of interest may be relevant to a given service.
Support for events ticketing is currently limited to select events, such as concerts, sporting events, and pop-up events. Tickets for events must still follow the minimum policy standards that we have for admissions and/or attraction tickets, as listed above.
For details on the integration, see events integration.