The Google User Messaging Platform SDK is offered as a download for iOS. Your
use of the Interactive Media Ads SDK is governed by the Google Developers
Site Terms of Service.
- Removed the UMPConsentType API. This API was unsupported.
- Removed the i386 slice.
- Included an arm64 slice for simulators to support testing on Apple Silicon devices.
- Publishers must build this SDK version with Xcode 12.
||Updated the SDK from a .framework to a .xcframework.
||Updated Xcode version to build the SDK from
- Added support for iOS 14.
- Added support for
App Tracking Transparency. Messages requesting IDFA permissions
from users can be configured on the
Funding Choices UI.
accept a new identifier when IDFA is unavailable.
- Fixed a bug that would cause
to be called back twice if loading a form timed out.
||General Availability release.