Class that represents an ID token.
Inherited Constant Summary
|public static final Creator<IdToken>||CREATOR|
Public Method Summary
writeToParcel(Parcel parcel, int flags)
public static final Creator<IdToken> CREATOR
public int describeContents ()
public String getAudience ()
- the intended recipient of this JWT.
public String getEmail ()
- the email address contained in this JWT.
public long getExpireAt ()
- the time at which this JWT will expire, expressed as the number of seconds since 1970-01-01T0:0:0Z UTC.
public long getIssueAt ()
- the time at which this JWT was issued, expressed as the number of seconds since 1970-01-01T0:0:0Z UTC.
public String getKeyId ()
public String getLocalId ()
- the unique ID for this user in your app.
public String getProviderId ()
public String getTokenString ()
- this IdToken encoded in as a base64 JWT format token string.
public boolean isExpired ()
trueif the token has expired (i.e. the expire time is greater than current time).
public static IdToken parse (String tokenString)
public boolean verifySignature (Certificate certificate)
trueif the JWT is valid,