This page presents relationship diagrams of Google Ads entities, with clickable images that take you to the most appropriate documentation.
- Entity: Links to the most relevant guide (if exists).
- Cardinality: Written besides an entity, this denotes allowable number
of instances. For example,
1..*means that one or more are allowed.
- Object/Class: Denoted by a fixed-width font, links to the latest reference page.
- Grouping: Entities enclosed in a box belong to the box entity. For example, Campaigns belong to Account.
- Relationship: A solid line between two boxes establishes a relationship. Cardinality for the relationship is noted close to each end of a line. For example, zero to many Campaigns can be associated with zero to one Portfolio Bidding Strategy.
- Composition: Denoted by a solid rhombus, represents a relationship
where an entity is composed of some other entities. When there is a number
besides the rhombus, the number denotes the allowable number of instances.
For example, an
AdGroupAdis composed of one
- Aggregation: Denoted by a rhombus, represents a relationship
where an entity can contain one of other entities. For example,
Adcan contain either
TextAdInfoobjects, but not both.
Campaign bidding strategy
Ad group ads
Ad group criteria
Ad group bid modifiers