GooglePlayGamesbundle and framework to
- Improved multiplayer stability.
- Fixed popup orientation on iOS 8.
- Fixed an issue that appeared as a crash in
- Fixed an issue that affected deleting Saved Games on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+.
From this release, this SDK is part of Play Games C++ SDK Version 1.4.1. It is no longer available as a standalone package.
- Improved support for iOS devices and iOS 8.
- New material design SDK UI and API.
- Updated minimum level of iOS version support from iOS 6 to iOS 7.
- Fixed app submission validation errors with
- Dropped view controller APIs in favor of
- Dropped data model APIs in favor of asynchronous APIs on data classes directly.
- Deprecated App State API.
- Fixes bug that causes turn-based multiplayer calls to fail when no placing or result is specified.
- Adds background fetching for 'leave room' and 'take turn' API calls.
- Fixes bug for offline support.
- Calling the
leavemethod from within a
room:didChangeStatusmethod might cause the system to invoke the
room:didChangeStatusmethod again and enter an inconsistent state, eventually crashing the app. For a workaround, see the real-time multiplayer guide.
- Bug fixes for real-time multiplayer and turn-based multiplayer.
- UI performance improvements.
- Fixes for calling Management APIs.
- Fix for potential app submission warning.
- Minor bug fixes.
- GPGScore now supports a
scoreTagproperty, which allows you to submit a 64-character string with any score.
- Support for management APIs. You can now reset achievements and scores for tester accounts. For more information, see the following methods:
- Fixed a crash when displaying widgets in iOS7.
- Displays a warning and sets
nilin unsupported operating systems (earlier than iOS 6.0).
- Hidden achievements now properly hide their description and title.
- Minor graphical fixes on tablets.
- Multiple achievement notifications are now displayed properly.
- The management APIs are currently not functioning within the iOS SDK. Look for a fix in a future update.
- The Achievements and Leaderboard widgets have a new look!
- Better local caching of leaderboard scores for improved performance.
- Automatic batching of leaderboard score submissions while offline.
- Just as before, you can submit scores whether or not the user is offline. The updated library is more efficient with submitting these scores once the user comes back online.
- A new GPGScore method,
batchSubmitScores:withCompletionHandler:, which you can use to manually submit several scores to several leaderboards at once.
- Several bug fixes and improvements.
- You will need to import the following frameworks in addition to the ones
you've imported previously:
- The SDK's minimum supported iOS version is now 6.0. You must have a Deployment
Target of 6.0 or higher when using the new SDK.
- With this new target, some of our code samples have changed to remove
methods that have been deprecated in iOS 6. For instance,
[self dismissModalViewControllerAnimated:YES];has been replaced with
[self dismissViewControllerAnimated:YES completion:nil];
- With this new target, some of our code samples have changed to remove methods that have been deprecated in iOS 6. For instance,