Google's Developer Relations team provides support for Google Play games services, with help from top contributors in the community. We use a mixture of different platforms to provide support, so select an option below to determine the best way to get help.
Stack Overflow contains questions on a variety of topics, and we use the tag
google-play-games to mark questions that pertain to Google Play games services. You
may wish add additional tags to your question to attract the attention of experts in related
Before posting a new question for the first time, please take a moment to read through the Stack Overflow FAQ. The site and its community have guidelines and tips that you should follow to help ensure your question is answered.
To get an opinion, talk about a challenge you are facing, or share something interesting you've built, we recommend that you post on one of the Google+ Communities that Google Play games services users have created. These communities are not run by Google, but we will occasionally participate in conversations that take place there.
If you have been able to determine that the cause of a problem is due to a bug in Google Play games services itself, you can report it on our GitHub issue trackers.
Please ensure you include the following information in your bug description:
- A description of the problem, and the behavior you expected instead.
- A list of steps and/or a small snippet of sample code that can be taken to reproduce the problem in another app.
- When this bug started happening, and the frequency it occurs.
- A description of any workarounds you have found.
- A log file with a stack trace of the problem. To learn how to use the Android logging system, see Reading and Writing Logs.