In this agreement, a "Gadget" is an API Client and may have various forms, including "Themes" and "Gadget Ads."
- You may not sell, transfer or charge users a separate fee for the use of your Gadget without Google's written permission.
- Themes may not be distributed on third party pages.
- Your Gadget and related Content may not violate any posted Program Policies (e.g. Google Gadgets at http://code.google.com/apis/igoogle/programpolicy.html and Themes at http://code.google.com/apis/themes/programpolicy.html).
- For Gadgets created through the Gadget Ads programs, distribution is governed by the relevant Google AdSense terms.
- If you distribute your Gadget to third party pages, you agree to the Syndicated Google Gadgets Terms of Service for Webmasters at http://www.google.com/webmasters/gadgets/terms.html.
Content License from You
If you choose to submit your Gadget to Google, you direct and authorize Google and its affiliates to host, link to, and otherwise incorporate your Gadget into the Google Services (including our directory). Google may ask that you include in the file for your Gadget information about you or your Gadget, which will then be publicly available as part of the source code for your Gadget and Google (or others) may contact you regarding the Gadget using that information.
In the event either you or Google chooses to terminate your use of the Services or your use of the Gadgets API, or you cease to maintain your Gadget(s), you will promptly remove the Gadget(s) from our directory and cease use of the Gadgets API.
Google Gadgets and Themes API Terms of Service
Except as otherwise noted, the content of this page is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License, and code samples are licensed under the Apache 2.0 License. For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies. Java is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.