The Google Domains widget provides a simple domain purchase experience. This experience starts with the widget that is embedded somewhere on your site.
- When the user clicks the Buy button, they're presented with a Google Domains search window in a lightbox over your site. You can populate the search field with a default search term, such as the name of a customer’s business.
- Customers may perform multiple searches to find the domain name that suits them. Once a customer finds a name to purchase, they can click the Buy button to proceed to the purchase flow.
- The customer is then shown a dialog window to collect required information such
- Then, another dialog window opens for the customer to enter payment information.
- After successfully obtaining payment information, the domain is registered.
- Once registration has finished, the customer is returned to your website.