GCS is an extension of Product Search and uses its APIs and feeding mechanisms. You can review the extensive online documentation for Product Search and the Content and Search APIs for Shopping for specific guidance on feeds and query API syntax.
Many common question about GCS usage and features are described on our FAQ
You may also want to review the online support documentation for the other Google products related to GCS:
- Google Product Search
- Provides information on Product Search and guidelines for feed formats and specifications.
- Search API for Shopping
- Information on how to query for data using the Search API for Shopping.
- Content API for Shopping
- The Content API for Shopping lets you programmatically manage the structured data items you upload for GCS and Product Search.
- Google Analytics
- Documentation about using Analytics for detailed usage tracking for commerce site.
- Content API Sample Applications
- Sample code for the Content API for Shopping.
- GCS Admin Toolkit
- Some sample code demonstrating GCS specific Content and Search API for Shopping usage.