- Getting Started
- Building an Application with Closure — Construct a simple step-by-step application.
- Using ClosureBuilder — a tool for resolving dependencies and compiling your Closure Library project with Closure Compiler.
- Using DepsWriter — a tool for writing deps.js files for your own namespaces.
- Deprecated: Using the Dependency Calculation Script — a legacy tool that also does dependency calculation and dependency files.
- XhrIo — Manage asynchronous XmlHttpRequests.
API Reference — Look through the complete Closure Library API reference.