This page provides information about changes in Verified SMS.
December 9, 2020
- Updated the Python client library to improve performance during hash creation. See Samples to download the latest version.
November 24, 2020
- Sender IDs can now be shared between multiple agents if those agents represent the same brand and use the same branding. See Manage sender IDs.
November 12, 2020
- Partners can receive per-message verification
they specify a
and store message hashes with
messages.batchCreateor Verified SMS Sample and SDK version 1.2.
- Partners can set and update webhook URLs and other partner-specific
information through the Business Communications API. See Register with
agents.storeHashesis deprecated. Use
messages.batchCreateto store hashes with Verified SMS.
agents.storeHasheswill no longer be available May 12, 2021.
- Metrics now includes information on verification receipts and data dashboards.
July 15, 2020
- Added support for Verified SMS in the Business Communications Developer Console. With the console, you can create agents, update sender IDs, and update private keys.
June 17, 2020
- Added support for the Business Communications API, which can programmatically create and manage Verified SMS agents. See Create an agent and Verify and launch an agent.
May 14, 2020
enabledUserKeys.batchGet, which returns keys for Verified SMS-enabled devices.
March 25, 2020
- Updated the Java Verified SMS Sample and SDK to fix issue with sending the correct number of rate limit tokens.
March 12, 2020
- Updated the Java Verified SMS Sample and SDK to fix a build error introduced by a new Java version.
March 3, 2020
- Updated the Verified SMS Sample and SDK to better handle extended characters in messages.
January 8, 2020
- Added new C# and PHP versions of the Verified SMS Sample and SDK.
- Updated the Java, Node.js, and Python versions of the Verified SMS Sample and SDK to accept both API keys and service account keys for all samples.
December 5, 2019
agents.getKeyreturns an agent's current registered public key.
- Private/public key