- Learn how to create an App Engine application backed with Cloud SQL
- Learn how to setup a development environment with a local MySQL instance
- Basic understanding of Python
- Familiarity with using Google App Engine
- Basic understanding of SQL
The goal of this class is to learn how to develop an App Engine application which uses Cloud SQL instances for data storage.
In this class, you will create a basic guestbook app.
- Python App Engine
- Google Cloud SQL
This lesson teaches you how to build a guestbook application with App Engine and a local MySQL instance.
This lesson teaches you how to create a Cloud SQL instance, how to access it via the command line, and how to deploy your application to the cloud.