Parcelable representing a masked wallet request.
Nested Class Summary
|class||MaskedWalletRequest.Builder||Builder to create a
Inherited Constant Summary
|public static final Creator<MaskedWalletRequest>||CREATOR|
Public Method Summary
This method was deprecated. Billing agreement is not supported in Google Pay with this request.
This method was deprecated. This setting will be ignored in the future, but will still be respected for Google Wallet Instant Buy. Users will always have a full billing address with Google Pay with this request.
Inherited Method Summary
writeToParcel(Parcel arg0, int arg1)
public boolean allowDebitCard ()
- whether a debit card may be used as the backing card for this transaction
public boolean allowPrepaidCard ()
- whether a prepaid card may be used as the backing card for this transaction
- The types of
WalletConstants.CardNetworkthat are allowed for this purchase, or
nullif no restrictions were specified.
public ArrayList<CountrySpecification> getAllowedCountrySpecificationsForShipping ()
- a list of countries that are allowed for shipping addresses
public CountrySpecification getAllowedShippingCountrySpecifications ()
- the allowed set of shipping country specifications
public Cart getCart ()
- the shopping cart
public String getCountryCode ()
- The ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code for the country where the transaction was
completed or processed. This is a required field for transactions that allow
WalletConstants.CardNetworks that use EMV cryptograms.
public String getCurrencyCode ()
- the ISO 4217 currency code of the transaction
public String getEstimatedTotalPrice ()
- the estimated total price of the shopping cart
public String getMerchantName ()
- the merchant name that overrides the default display name in the merchant's account settings
public String getMerchantTransactionId ()
- your own unique identifier for the transaction
public PaymentMethodTokenizationParameters getPaymentMethodTokenizationParameters ()
- payment method tokenization parameters
public boolean isBillingAgreement ()
This method was deprecated.
Billing agreement is not supported in Google Pay with this request.
- whether this request is for a billing agreement rather than for a one time purchase
public boolean isPhoneNumberRequired ()
- whether a user phone number is required
public boolean isShippingAddressRequired ()
- whether a user shipping address is required
public static MaskedWalletRequest.Builder newBuilder ()
public boolean useMinimalBillingAddress ()
This method was deprecated.
This setting will be ignored in the future, but will still be respected for Google Wallet Instant Buy. Users will always have a full billing address with Google Pay with this request.
- indicates that only a minimal billing address associated with user's payment instrument is desired.