The Google Analytics Management API can be used to configure the linking of Google Ads and Analytics accounts.
Google Ads Links in the Management API allows you to get, list, create, update and delete links between Google Ads accounts and Google Analytics properties and manage which views (profiles) to populate with Google Ads data.
Create a new link
To create a link between an Analytics property and a Google Ads account:
- Use the Google Ads API or Web Interface to retrieve the Customer Id.
- Use the Google Analytics Management API or Web interface to retrieve the Id of the account and property to which you want link the Google Ads account.
- Create the link between Google Ads and Analytics by executing the
insertmethod of the
See the API Reference" for details on the
insert method of the
Add a view
To enable Google Ads data in reports for a View (Profile) you will need to add the view (profile) to the Google Ads link resource:
- Use the Google Analytics Management API or Web interface to retrieve the Id of the account, property, and the View (Profile).
- Use the Management API to retrieve the Id of the Google Ads link that the View (Profile) will be linked to.
- Add the View (Profile) by executing the
patchmethod of the
See the API reference for details on the
patch method of the