Follow the steps below to create a Merchant Center account. If you plan on managing multiple Merchant Center accounts, we will highlight the necessary steps to convert your new Merchant Center to a multi-client account (MCA).
- We recommend making a new Google account that will manage your new Merchant Center account.
- Log into the Google account with which you will manage your new Merchant Center account.
- Create your new Merchant Center account at the Merchant Center signup page. Because this account is for your business you may want to consider its name carefully.
- If you plan to manage separate Merchant Center accounts for your clients, request the conversion of your new Merchant Center account to an MCA. See Set up a multi-client account for more information.
- If other Google accounts need access to your Merchant Center account, set up user access. Note that admin privileges are required for account-level changes such as modifying the users on an account or managing sub-accounts for MCAs.
- To access your new Merchant Center account using the Content API, set up authentication as described in Set up Content API access.
Not available for this process.