April 19, 2018
getTypemethods to the
Budgetclass, to support "Campaign total" budgets in Video campaigns.
March 27, 2018
- Support for AdWords API v201802 reports has been added.
November 14, 2017
- The "Bid to Position" script has been updated to optimize on impression share instead.
July 27, 2017
June 12, 2017
- Support for AdWords API v201705 reports has been added.
May 3, 2017
April 19, 2017
Added support for budget orders and user lists.
March 28, 2017
- Support for AdWords API v201702 reports has been added.
December 13, 2016
November 2, 2016
- Support for AdWords API v201609 reports has been added.
October 18, 2016
getClickConversionRate()have been deprecated and will sunset on February 21, 2017. Use the new
October 6, 2016
- Support for AdWords API v201607 reports has been added.
September 21, 2016
July 26, 2016
- Support for expanded text ads has been added.
July 6, 2016
- Support for AdWords API v201605 reports has been added.
May 3, 2016
- Support for AdWords API v201603 reports has been added.
February 17, 2016
Released the following new script solutions, some of which are available in manager account versions:
Added support for AdWords API v201601 reports.
October 21, 2015
- Support for AdWords API v201509 reports has been added.
September 10, 2015
- Support for shared sets has been added. This will allow scripts to build and manage lists of negative keywords and placements that can be shared across campaigns. Solutions | Code snippets (keyword, placement)
July 8, 2015
- Policies on permissible uses of AdWords scripts have been posted.
June 4, 2015
You can now pass account-specific information to parallel functions through an optional input parameter, via
You can now clear mobile bid modifiers at the ad group level. Docs
We have added support for Upgraded URLs in app extensions. The
setLinkUrl()method in MobileApp, AccountMobileApp, CampaignMobileApp, AdGroupMobileApp, and
withLinkUrl()in MobileAppBuilder have been marked as deprecated and will start throwing user errors on July 1, 2015. If you use any of these methods in your script, make sure you update them to use the
We have deprecated the call-only field in phone extensions. The following methods have been marked as deprecated and will start throwing user errors on June 14, 2015:
setCallOnly()in AdGroupPhoneNumber, CampaignPhoneNumber, and PhoneNumber
If your ad extensions use the call-only feature, migrate your campaigns to call-only campaigns by following the instructions here.
May 1, 2015
April 2, 2015
You can now set or clear bid strategies at the keyword level. Docs
March 10, 2015
January 23, 2015
January 12, 2015
- Bulk upload is now supported in AdWords scripts. You can construct scripts to create, edit, and delete entities (campaigns, ad groups, keywords, ads) as well as upload offline conversions using bulk upload. Guide | Code snippets
December 11, 2014
- Introduce builders for ads and keywords, and standardize existing ad group and ad extension builders. Guide
December 2, 2014
November 17, 2014
- Starting December 3, 2014, filtering behavior for the MccApp.accounts() method is changing. See our announcement for more details.
November 4, 2014
Scripts now support AdWords API v201409 reports. This version introduces PLACEHOLDER_REPORT, a new report type that allows for retrieval of extension stats.