Press the button below to view available geo targets. You can use the table's Filter function to narrow your search; each table column also supports "Find..." and sorting.
You can also directly download the data (CSV):
- Criteria ID
- Unique and persistent assigned ID. In the API, these criteria are of type
- Best available English name of the geo target.
- Canonical Name
- The constructed fully qualified English name consisting of the target's own name, and that of its parent and country. This field is meant only for disambiguating similar target names--it's not supported in LocationCriterionService (use location names or criteria IDs instead).
- Parent ID
- The criteria ID of a parent. This field is included for legacy support, and the IDs may not be consistent across datasets. Canonical names is the preferred method of constructing hierarchies.
- Country Code
- The ISO-3166-1 alpha-2 country code that is associated with the target.
- Target Type
- Autonomous Community *
- Canton *
- City *
- City Region
- Congressional District *
- Country *
- County *
- Department *
- Governorate *
- Municipality *
- National Park
- Postal Code
- Prefecture *
- Province *
- Region *
- State *
- Territory *
- TV Region
- Union Territory *
* Supported in TargetingIdeaService.
Active- Location is currently valid.
Removal Planned- Location is obsolete and will be removed in the next version.
Due to advertising regulations and laws of the People's Republic of China, you may be asked to provide certificates and licenses if you are advertising certain categories of products in China. You do not need to submit certificates until after your account has been activated. Once your account is active, you will be provided with information on how to submit certificates to Google.
Please contact The Nielsen Company directly for DMA data.