These guides describe how to perform various common tasks using the Directory API.
- API Prerequisites
- Explains how to get an account, set up the API service, and create a project in the Google APIs Console.
- Authorize Requests
- Gives the basics of using OAuth 2.0 to authorize requests.
- Manage Chrome Devices and Manage Mobile Devices
- Describes how administrators use the Directory API to retrieve, add, update, and delete your account's various devices.
- Manage Groups and Manage Group Members
- Describes how administrators use the Directory API to create, update, retrieve, and delete your account's groups, group aliases, and group members.
- Manage Organizational Units
- Describes how to create, update, retrieve, and delete organizational units within your account.
- Manage Users and Manage User Aliases
- Describes how to work with user accounts, administrators, user photos, and user aliases.
- Performance Tips
- Introduces techniques that improve your application's performance, including using gzip and working with partial resources.
For information about specific methods, see the API Reference.