New Actions Console
We've revamped the console experience to make it easier to create, manage, and track your apps with the following features:
- Built-in Simulator and Improved Testing Experience
- Streamlined development flow
- Viewer mode for projects
- Improved API.AI integration, creates an agent automatically and links cloud projects
See the console documentation for more information.
Additional device support
- Added support for Assistant on Android 6.0+ and iOS 9.1+.
- Added design resources in UI toolkit
- Added new visual responses for devices with screens.
- Added surface capabilities, allowing you to control conversation flows based on whether devices have screen or audio output.
New platform features
- Added support for runtime account linking and streamlined identity flows
- Added transactions support (in developer preview, so only testable on devices and actions simulator and not available for consumers yet)
- Added Smart Home support to allow you to control IoT devices with the Assistant.