Users who have the Assistant set to the en-GB locale can now invoke Assistant apps. See the Localization Best Practices document for more information about all the features available for localizing apps.
New Actions Console
We've revamped the console experience to make it easier to create, manage, and track your apps with the following features:
- Built-in Simulator and Improved Testing Experience
- Streamlined development flow
- Viewer mode for projects
- Improved Dialogflow integration, creates an agent automatically and links cloud projects
See the console documentation for more information.
Additional device support
- Added support for Assistant on Android 6.0+ and iOS 9.1+.
- Added design resources in UI toolkit
- Added new visual responses for devices with screens.
- Added surface capabilities, allowing you to control conversation flows based on whether devices have screen or audio output.
New platform features
- Added support for runtime account linking and streamlined identity flows
- Added transactions support (in developer preview, so only testable on devices and actions simulator and not available for consumers yet)
- Added Smart Home support to allow you to control IoT devices with the Assistant.