The Actions On Google client library for API.AI and Actions SDK is a NodeJS module that helps you build your fulfillment whether you're using API.AI or the Actions SDK.
See the Github repo for more information.
To install the client library, run the following command:
cd <nodejs-project-dir>/ npm install actions-on-google --save
- Refactor Proto3 conversion to subclasses
- Added support for more AoG surfaces, including builders for rich visual responses, and accessors for app surface capabilities and user input types
- Added support for Transactions APIs, including builders for Orders, Carts, LineItems, and OrderUpdates, as well as responses for checking transaction requirements, getting user delivery address, and confirming a transaction
- Added conversation helpers to ask for a user confirmation, a date and time, and in-dialog sign in
- Added a getContextArgument() method
- Added a getContext() method to retrieve a particular context
- Fixes to getArgument() method
- Defensive check for conversation type in ActionsSDK request
- Defensive check for originalRequest object in ApiAiAssistant constructor
- Added ‘getContexts()’ method
- Improved error handling for
- Fix error handling for
- Documentation fixes.
- Improved debug logging.
- Improved support for SSML syntax.
- Removal of support of inDialogTriggers in the Actions SDK.
- Change in ActionsSdkAssistant.ask method parameters.