The Actions SDK includes the following components:
- Download Node.js client library - Client library to process requests and build responses for the Conversation API
- Download gactions CLI - CLI to test and deploy actions
- Web Simulator - Tool to test out actions in a Google Home simulator
Set up your environment
- Node.js - Download and install node.js. (We recommend the latest stable version; see the installation instructions.)
- Google Cloud SDK - Download and install the
Google Cloud SDK.
The SDK contains
gcloud, a command line tool for initializing the Google developer project that's associated with your actions. In addition, if you are using Google App Engine as your web server, this SDK includes tools to deploy fulfillment logic to Google App Engine.
See Getting Started with the Actions SDK to build a simple action in a few minutes.