Create a SSH public / private key pair
This pair of keys is used to securely log in to the Google-provided SFTP dropboxes. The public key has the following format:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCXsM9ycbHV6E6t2L+B4p/uYHn9Q0jmu5gUXMYnFnnf4l39xrznfDo8KCASzRrqUkRnuzrno059CvZVzcljkbwWLzKKoE1EwbzHL3nYahMB4MdYNWhBbHbB+ybq6RNO7hkoKDBIQCfqQDY0FEB6sV3d3F1WYl0bAMjp15yyZJzMKa/rRnZKWetHlcL1X+gFWmW2hQ93foPD463gb58/25GujjsS/tzjngw7UJMVkm08U1QEY3z3DE/R++7ovJozTCzH0CTNDN0AH3/oSC3dmG+yDh3ZXFATjWjyPXJSOziNrp9TXgJhlqSmoHcPvpotMVjx21kIZ+T+SusQmnG+hK+L email@example.com
Don't include new line breaks in the key.
Prepare a Google Cloud Platform project
Your project is how you access the Actions Center's Maps Booking API, which is used to submit real-time updates. You must use a Google account within the API Console for this step. You can create a new project or use an existing project for this purpose.
Take note of the Project Number and the developer email address associated with your Cloud project. Find your Project Number in the project dashboard on the Project info tab. Keep track of your Project Number. You need to provide it to Google in some of the later steps.
Create your SFTP dropboxes
Once you sign in to the Partner Portal, perform the following steps:
- Browse to the Onboarding Tasks tab.
- Enter your public SSH key.
- Enter your API Console Project Number for the project.
- Click Submit.
This creates a set of SFTP dropboxes for both sandbox and production environments for you to use. You can find the SFTP dropbox usernames in the Feed page (documentation) within the Partner Portal. Your Google Cloud Project can access the sandbox and production Maps Booking API services, and a unique Partner ID (Aggregator ID) is assigned to your account.
At this point, you can use the Partner Portal. You can optionally perform the following setup tasks:
- Within the Account and Users page, grant additional users in your organization access to the Partner Portal.
- Within the Brands page, configure the default Brand and set up new Brands in your Sandbox and Production environments.
- Depending on your integration, within the Features page, enable or disable additional features. These configurations are environment specific.
For more information, see the Actions Center Partner Portal documentation.